Thursday, November 18, 2010

One of my favourites ~ by Vicki

There is a piece of art which I am quite into is an oil painting by a friend of mine who is an amateur painter. The painting caught my eyes when I first saw it hung on the wall in her house, and what impressed me most is its composition and colour, which showed me that she painted with bold strokes of the brush.
Some of her friends might think her work is a bit disturbing due to a gloomy expression of the two characters . To me, however, this painting is simply stunning and to my taste. Her paintings, as she described, usually reflected her personal experience and her inner soul, which revealed how she felt about an intimate but intense relationships with her significant ones. No wonder I found there is not only boldness in her work, but also some emotional or sexual arousal. Well, I think that’s why it’s my cup of tea.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment